Saturday, September 13, 2008

Big Boy...

Yes, Joshua is a big boy and he looks even older with his brand new BIG BOY haircut. We went and got his locks cut this afternoon, and he looks so CUTE!! I have to apologize for the quality of the photos, I didn't take my "BIG" camera because I thought it was just going to be me with the little guy. Daddy and sister were going to get an oil change in the van while Joshua and I went to the salon...so, I had to settle for pics with my camera phone. Enjoy!

Here he is before his haircut... Starting the haircut...he was unsure at first and then got comfortable, once he was distracted with a HUGE brush...



Here he is after...it's still not combed in this pic, but you get the idea...does he look dapper or what?? My little guy!!



3 comments:

Mom of Steele said...

I'm surprised that you did it. He looks cute. Can't wait to see him in person.

Mónica said...

so handsome!

Marta said...

wow.. cute! he is looking so much bigger!