Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Between the Lions, at the zoo

What a fun day we've had. This morning, we were all up bright and early because we needed to head out quickly to get to our first event of the day. This morning we went to the zoo for a live puppet performance of the "between the lions" show on PBS. It is an educational show about reading and encouraging kids to read through fun books and music. We met some friends there, and enjoyed the show. Kateli seemed to have fun, and was even singing along some of the songs. Joshua was so excited he was squealing at the puppets, and kept trying to get out of my arms to crawl to the front...who would have guessed. Well, I have to apologize as I chose not to carry my camera this morning. I made a choice and was kicking myself for it. I thought it was just going to be too much to carry around, lugging around a camera on top of two kids, diaper bag, sippy cups, snacks, stroller, blankies, pacis and the such...so I had to revert to taking pictures with my camera phone. After the show, we met yet some more friends, and walked around the zoo for a little while before settling down for lunch and then heading back home for naptime.
Here are some pictures, and a couple of videos that I captured with my phone. Sorry for the poor resolution...better than nothing though! Enjoy!










2 comments:

3.2.1...Lets GO! said...

hey, the pics didn't turn out to back-glad you have the camera phone! We had such a fun time, thanks again for letting us know about the show.

Marta said...

wow... your phone takes really good pictures.. not bad!