God surpassed all of our expectations by blessing us with our beautiful little angels. Life has never been the same since their arrival!
I really like both of them, but I think I like the color slightly better. What a cute pic!Jana
Oh how cute!!!! I like them both! I like the Black and white better!
What a look! I like the color, but I love blue.
Too cute--the b&w looks like a little boy straight out of the past. :-)
Great picture! he is so cute! I like the b&w pic more
in the black and white one he looks like a newsie from the 1940's.
No doubt about it-the black and white.
wooow.....he is so adorable!!!i love both but i prefere b&w pics in general....ur such a great fotographer!!!beso te kiero tu prima
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I really like both of them, but I think I like the color slightly better. What a cute pic!
Jana
Oh how cute!!!! I like them both! I like the Black and white better!
What a look! I like the color, but I love blue.
Too cute--the b&w looks like a little boy straight out of the past. :-)
Great picture! he is so cute! I like the b&w pic more
in the black and white one he looks like a newsie from the
1940's.
No doubt about it-the black and white.
wooow.....he is so adorable!!!
i love both but i prefere b&w pics in general....
ur such a great fotographer!!!
beso te kiero tu prima
Post a Comment