Thursday, November 01, 2007

Halloween this year

Well, we weren't going to dress up the kids today--given that we don't take them out "trick or treating" and I didn't buy either one of them a costume. Yes, the operative phrase in thet previous statement is "weren't going to"--so you can guess what happened. We DID dress them up, and I had to improvise with last minute costumes as we made this decision late Tuesday night. For the past few years there has been "trick or treating" at daddy's office, and we know in advance. This year however, daddy didn't realize it until Tuesday when he saw the email--and failed to communicate the news to me until Tuesday night. So, I guess I must have dreamed what their costumes were going to be, because I woke up and knew their costumes. Here they are...


Joshua was not having too much fun in the car seat...he was ready to go...

my little bunny girl...or wait...was she a bunny or a...??

cat?? she had the option :)

Here is my little Santa's helper. Adorable or what?

Kateli with her friend Addie

1 comment:

@lici@ said...

Way to improvise! :-)