Yep, we did it! We took the plunge and bought a mini-Van. Me, who never thought that I'd be driving a mini van a such young age (okay, so 31 is not so young...but still!!) Anyway, two kids and cargo, we had to get something more room, more comfortable, and somewhat gas efficient. We are now the proud owners of a 2004 Honda Odyssey, silver in color with leather interior and all the works except that DVD package!! I'll post pictures later. It was too dark to take pictures right after we bought it.
God surpassed all of our expectations by blessing us with our beautiful little angels. Life has never been the same since their arrival!
Saturday, October 06, 2007
We took the leap to becoming a Mini Van Family
Yep, we did it! We took the plunge and bought a mini-Van. Me, who never thought that I'd be driving a mini van a such young age (okay, so 31 is not so young...but still!!) Anyway, two kids and cargo, we had to get something more room, more comfortable, and somewhat gas efficient. We are now the proud owners of a 2004 Honda Odyssey, silver in color with leather interior and all the works except that DVD package!! I'll post pictures later. It was too dark to take pictures right after we bought it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment