Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Boys can be CUTEYs too


Who says boys can't be cute too. You hear about how cute things are for little girls, the little frilly things, hats, skirts, little bows for their hair etc etc...Yes, you don't have to tell me that it's fun to do. I've done that with my little girl. I could not resist getting her something each time I went out shopping. There are lots of things, cute things, beautiful things, for little girls--but who says you can't find little cute things for little boys too. Well, let me show you my little boys feet in his new sandals--granted these are size 00, and I didn't find them myself. My good friend Maria bought these for her son, and now has passed them on to Joshua. Tell me if they are not CUTE! They go perfect with his surfer tummy mat!

No comments: