You are so close to crawling!! It is so exciting, nerve racking and scary all at the same time!! Actually, last Thursday was the first time that I’ve seen you get up on all fours!! We were at Rachel’s house for small group, and shortly after we arrived I put down your quilt and put your toys on the ground so you could play. I put you on your tummy and then next thing I knew you were up on your hands and knees—it was only for a few seconds, but it was fun to see. You had not done that again, until today!!
I put you on the floor to play with your toys, as I do everyday when I need to get things done and so that you get your tummy time. I turned my back for a minute or two because I was going to put together your pak and play in the family room so I could lay you in there for a nap. When I turned around to look at you, you were up on all fours!! I dropped what I was doing, grabbed the video camera and hoped that you would do it again so that I could get it on tape for daddy to see when he got home from work tonight! Sure enough, you did again and again and again!! It was SO much fun to watch you. I ran around the house looking for my camera and the camera bag because I also wanted to get pictures of you, and I called daddy to share the exciting news.
No comments:
Post a Comment